9.12.09

Santa checked our wedding registries!!



I love shopping, and I especially love shopping with other people’s money ;). Macy’s was having some great sales this weekend (25% off, including sale items!) so I put those wedding gift cards to use and cleaned up some of the items off our registries. Instead of just coming home and putting them away I decided to wrap them and put them under the tree with a tag that read:

To: The Newlyweds
xoxo: Santa

This might seem crazy, but a) I love wrapping presents and b) now we can open them together just like our other wedding gifts! They were all things we either wanted or needed anyways (mostly kitchen stuff) and technically we didn’t pay for them, so it’s really like they are from Santa. (And they look pretty cute under our tree too) :).

Are you expecting any registry gifts for the holidays?

No comments: