9.8.10

Nearly Nautical Nuptials : For the First Time Ever....

I can't believe its been almost a year since our wedding; I promised myself I would finish my recaps before our first anniversary, so lets wrap it up!

Last time we spoke (I know it was a long time ago) I left you with all our reception details and mentioned that we were patiently waiting outside the tent to be introduced as husband and wife.


Our parents and fabulous bridal party entered first, the music playing was the instrumental beginning to Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure.


...and then US!  Mr. Gloss ushered me onto the dance floor where we had our first dance. 
I kind of love the way he is looking at me in this photo -


Our first dance was Lovely Tonight, sung by Joshua Radin & Michelle Featherstone.



As people were starting to get dinner, we filled out the rest of the paper-work to make everything legal.  As you can see in the first photo I'm clearly quite concerned about what our paster (FIL Gloss) is writing - more like what he is writing in as the paper clearly said BLACK INK ONLY. 


Our witnesses, the best man and maid of honor, signed as we watched ....

...and then it was REALLY REALLY official. 
Which was cause for more champagne!
(and check out the Mr. fufilling his husbandly duties of trying to keep me hydrated - it was HOT!)

Up Next : Dinner & A Few Special Words

*photos by Erica Lyn Photography and &Unlimited

Previously:

Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Gals Get Ready
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Putting on my Party DressNearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Guys Get Ready
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Gift Exchange 
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The First Look
Nearly Nautical Nuptials :  Wedding Party Photos
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : A Few Moments Alone
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Anchors Away!
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Shortest Walk of My Life
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : A Few Special Words
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Pop That Cork!
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Martinis, Munchies, Mingling and Martha
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Back on Land
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Reception Space



No comments: