19.10.10

Bespoke Silhouette Rings....

Some people choose to engrave their wedding bands with their wedding date or names - but this is taking that to a whole new level!  At Cameo by RUX you can create a custom band with a using the profile of your loved one!
Can you see the profile of the faces? 

I'm pretty sure this is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
AND for those of us that already have our wedding rings, they have bespoke bangles!



Now I just need to figure out which anniversary is 'Resin' so I can convince Mr. Gloss to buy me one!

Images from Cameo by RUX

2 comments:

Kelly said...

that's pretty amazing! I want one (well, two, one of me and one of my husband), but mostly so I can take a photo of them.

Rancho Cucamonga Marketing Firm said...

Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this issue.