26.5.08

to DIY or not to DIY

I have a serious addiction to all things craft related and can't wait to purchase fun new toys that are so clearly required for wedding related crafts.

Purchase #1 : the Gocco - I never knew how much I needed one until reading all the fantastic posts from Weddingbee users who have created their enitre invitation suites with this contraption. The word on the street is that it is a Japanese screen printing machine for middle schoolers (sounds easy enough right?). They are hard to come by in the US but are making a comeback...sounds like a trip to Paper-Source TODAY! The instructions are in Japanese but the ladies from Weddingbee have done super informative tutorials....in English.
Purchase #2 : gulliotine paper cutter - I have a rotary paper cutter but it seems like I always have to replace the blades. So ebay, here I come.


Purchase #3 : corner rounder (x2) - oh rounded corners how I love you...this is definitely a times two purchase.....with four corners on each piece of paper I think I will definitely have to recruit some help for this task.
Purchase #4 : xyron sticker maker - I'm not sure this will get used but I still want one. could be cute for save the date stickers?

No comments: