4.2.09

working on getting a fab, flab-free body...


I've been working out more, a lot more, than normal and I'm actually not totally hating it.
I convinced the boy to join my gym and he forces me to go when I just don't want to and pushes me when I want to quit. (It can be VERY frustrating at the same time though - he lost 15lbs. in 3 weeks and I wanted to punch his face in). Overall, definitely more helpful and encouraging for a gym-hater and pro-procrastinator like myself.

I've been doing the Couch to 5K plan and am on almost through week 5, although we go roughly 5 times a week rather than the 3 the plan suggests. Breaking up the running into manageable pieces (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile intervals) has REALLY helped. Today is 2 miles non-stop......wish me luck!
I've lost about 8 lbs. so far -

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Amazing. I cant' run for the life of me. Maybe i should try your plan :)
RelentlessBride

Abbie said...

Congrats on how far you've come... and how much you lost!! Keep it up! It gets easier with "practice".

Karen said...

Great job! I should try that plan, I've been such a lazy blob this winter!