...the wedding gift edition.
We're BACK! The wedding day was perfect, (a few snafus, but still perfect), honeymoon was amazing and relaxing. We got many fabulous gifts from our friends and family, some off our registry, some clever and thoughtful and some not quite 'us'.
My favorite registry gifts :
1. Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl (via Macy's) - I actually got this as a shower gift and use it ALL THE TIME. It's glass, but it has rubber on the bottom so it doesn't slide around on the counter. It also has a pouring 'spout' and 'handle'....so helpful for clumsy people like me. Love it.
2. KitchenAid Mixer (via Macy's) - Shocking, I know :). But I haven't 'baked' anything with it yet, I've made meatloaf with it - mixes those heavy ingredients so well. And mashed potatoes, again it just smashed right through them - no hassle at all. Perfect for lazy people like myself.
My favorite non-registry gifts :
1. Leather Picnic Set - for two :) (image)
2. Christmas Stocking - Inside was an "Our First Christmas" ornament and a gift certificate for our first Christmas tree.
Gifts I'm Still A Little Confused About :
1. Sex Straps - To um, bind our extremities to the four corners of the bed. So glad I didn't open that one in front of my parents. It wasn't a joke, we checked. This falls in the bad and ugly categories :)
Have you received any random gifts? What was your favorite?