1.1.09

Deal of the Day -

Fantastic Deals of the Day -
I went to Ikea to pick up a cheap shelf today and happened to find these:

Champagne Flutes - $.25/ea!! I picked up about 50 to use to toast on the boat after we officially 'tie the knot'. I didn't get enough for everyone since I know many people don't drink champagne and I didn't want to carry 125 glasses. I figure we'll just toast with the bridal party, parents, grandparents, siblings.

I don't know if they are running this promotion in all of their stores, but I was at the Stoughton, MA one and there were thousands left -

I also snatched up these bad boys:
Sm. napkins - $1.49/50 napkins
Lg. napkins - $1.99/50 napkins (White were $1.99/100 napkins)!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i love this deal of the day. I just love it.

jessica lynn said...

i love ikea! we got champagne glasses from there too!