3.6.08

fun stationary

I'm staring to think about my invitation suite - I know, its probably a little early but if I make it now; forget about it for awhile, look at it again in a few weeks and still like it I know I'll have a winner and not something I end up wanting to change halfway through the process. (I do love a run-on sentance). So I went looking for some inspiration and found these really cute thank you cards, which you can purchase off esty.


Maybe a cute little monogram? Same esty seller. But I'm not sure how I feel about using our combined last name before the wedding.


I've also been considering using the laser cutter at work to incorporate elements into my invites. I like the earthy tone that chipboard gives things, plus it would be super inexpensive and unique!

No comments: