13.10.08

what happens on mondays...

Sometimes, on days like today, (when I had to work and it seems everyone around me didn't), I need a little help smiling. These are my favorite 'bad day blogs' - featuring fabulous photographs and classic commentary, they always put a smile on my face.


a) Cake Wrecks. 'When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong.' yup - exactly the opposite of the fantastic cakes you see on all the great wedding blogs. check out their website if you want to see the inspiration photo for this cake -
oh it's the new orleans super dome? of course it is.

b) It's Lovely! I'll Take It! - 'A collection of poorly chosen photos from real estate listings.' A picture really is worth a thousand words, and really it would not have been to difficult to move so this upside down couch was not in the photo....



or this one - who wouldn't be more inclined to buy a condo if there was an entire couch full of bears in it? i mean really -

No comments: