24.2.10

Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Back on Land

After our lake cruise/ceremony/cocktail hour(s) was complete we headed back to the dock for the reception!  It took some persuading for our guests to actually get off the boat, I don't blame them for not wanting to leave though :) 
It's really humerous to me looking though these pictures now what prized possessions everyone helped carry off -
Important Item A - Bucket of Alcohol

Important Item B - Bag of Cigars guarded by the Best Man

Important Item C - Oh, what? You saw that cleverly hidden bottle of Veuve in my arms? 

I've been documented.

We opted for another group shot with the boat in the background while we were waiting for our guests to get seated in the tent.

And the classic group shoe shot.  (I thought this was classic - everyone else in non-wedding land was 2 stops past confused that our photographer was taking pictures of their feet.)


We took a few shots with my dad since our guests weren't quite ready yet,

and found some entertainment in the form of a giant anchor. 
Giant anchors + alcohol = Swing.


As my bridesmaids walked toward the tent and our photogs captured one of my most favorite wedding photos:

Straight from the JCrew catalog - no?

Our guests were finally seated -


So, Mr. Gloss persuaded me to come along......
....because we were ready to line up and get introduced FOR THE FIRST TIME AS HUSBAND AND WIFE!

*photos by Erica Lyn Photography and &Unlimited

Previously:

Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Gals Get Ready
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Putting on my Party DressNearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Guys Get Ready
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Glossy Gift Exchange 
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The First Look
Nearly Nautical Nuptials :  Wedding Party Photos
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : A Few Moments Alone
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Anchors Away!
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : The Shortest Walk of My Life
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : A Few Special Words
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Pop That Cork!
Nearly Nautical Nuptials : Martinis, Munchies, Mingling and Martha

No comments: