12.12.08

bling photos...

so ladies, i am well aware i have never shown you my bling, this stems from the fact that i could not for the life of me take a pic without it being crazy blurry. thanks to the tips from Anne Ruthmann @ Weddingbee Pro i was finally able to capture her in all her glory (well some of it anyways - )




i also took a few notes from 'A Million and One Uses for a Paint Chip' and threw in a little of the benjamin moore color selector i have laying beside my couch.


i love her more than the pics do justice....i guess you'll just have to wait until after we get married and get pro-photos back!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, it's kinda fun on the paint chips!

Cyd said...

I particularly like it on the VS catalog! (I'm not wrong am I? That is the fabulous dress on all of the latest mailings, right? Why can't they sell me that instead of fancy bras? I would totally rock it for the wedding - who says a bride can't wear red, right? I digress. hahaha)

Anonymous said...

Anne is a great photographer and great woman. Glad you got a chance to share with us.

The photos look great!
Anne

Anne said...

Look at you go girl!! Those are FANTASTIC!!