25.7.09

Attn: Marc & Lilly P.

Dear Marc & Lilly,

Please stop making cute white dresses and putting them on sale. In case you are not aware I have already bought seven, yes 7, dresses for the rehearsal dinner and/or wedding day morning. You are making my wallet very upset.

xoxo,
Miss Gloss

P.S. For those of you who haven’t yet purchased a weeks worth of clothing for one day, please buy one of the cute dresses below and send me pictures so I can live vicariously through you :).

Marc Jacobs @ Saks

Lilly P. @ SaksLilly P. @ Saks


Does every dress/outfit you see turn into something you can wear for a wedding event?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE #2!!! so pretty. i got my pretty white rehearsal dress and love it, but if i hadn't... i'd be in big trouble now.

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

love number 2...too!